Dr. Odin Blood Glucose Meter kit is a small, portable machine that’s used to measure how much glucose (a type of sugar) is in the blood (also known as the blood glucose level). People with diabetes often use a blood glucose meter to help them manage their condition.
How to use:
- Insert the strip, make sure that the code appeared on the meter is the same as the strip’s code.
- Take the blood sample from either the left or the right side of the reaction zone.
- The test result will show up in 5 seconds
- This meter set should be used with the matching strips
- Please read the user manual carefully before use.